Wednesday 4 December 2013

Remembering 2013

Hello Bloggers:

As I prepare our annual newsletter and think back over the events of 2013 it occurred to me that, as an artist, I accomplished a great many things.  My word for 2013 was "Explore" ...


and that's exactly what I did - explored creating art! ...  This journal page contains some of my favourite 2013 creations  ...

(click to enlarge)

... it was completed with coloured pencils, water coloured pencils, lots of Gesso, artist pens, metallic pens, markers, home-made stamps and stencils, and even a bit of pastels.

Have you made a "2013 in Review" project?

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

~ Terry ~

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's gorgeous! I would love to see somebody create a collage like that... I'm so intrigued. My word for 2013 was "clarity"... but I don't think that's the kind of thing you can measure, as to whether you've achieved it or not, I just keep striving for it. What will your next year's word be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Katherine - "clarity" hmmmm, that is difficult to illustrate, although I find your work clearly tells a story. I haven't given any thought about my word for 2014 - concentrating on Christmas cards and crafts for the moment. I'm looking forward to seeing your latest coloured pencil work finished.
    Happy Holidays
    ~ Terry ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creations of this year Terry! love this collage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!